Astonishing Ferrari 328 GTSi finished in metallic Blu Chiaro with cream Connolly leather interior, one of Pininfarina’s most successful designs, in a gorgeous colour.
Imported to the UK in December 2014 with just two owners since, it has now covered a mere 74,900 miles and has an MOT valid until August 2018 with no advisories recorded. There are also three old MOTs, a copy handbook and a copy of an Arizona Certificate of Title, and a service book stamped up to 45,000 miles in 1992.
A National 1st Prize winner at the Antique Automobile Club of America concours at Hershey, PA in October 2013.
- Body Type: Classic / Investment , Coupe
- Dealer Location: Showroom – Av Julio Iglesias Nº3
- Full Service History
- 120.700 Kms
- Year Built: 1986
- Engine Size: 3.2L
- Trans: Manual
- Fuel Type: Gasolina
- Owners: 2
- Ext color: Chiaro Blu
- Int color: Cream Connolly Leather
- 269Hp / 8 cylinders / Manual gearbox
- Air conditioning
- Power door mirrors
- Electric windows
- Rear window defroster
- Tinted glass
- Central locking
- Limited-slip differential
- Ventilated disc brakes
- Stereo speakers
- Electric radio antenna
The car comes with extensive service records for recent maintenance including:
– a service, air conditioning recharge, and a new speed control unit at Scottsdale Ferrari in October 2011
– a new clutch, belts, ball joints, and fluid service at P&M Motorsport, Los Angeles in March 2012
– cosmetic repairs to the front bumper, grille assembly, etc by Classic Car Shop, Baltimore in September 2012
– a service and wheels refurbished at Benchmark Motors, Columbia in July 2013
– another service in March/April 2014 including oil and filter, and fitting Porterfield racing brake pads front and rear.
This is a car that is likely to be a good investment and will certainly give the new owner a great deal of pleasure.